POF P308 SPR
POF P308 SPR Ships Free
POF P308 SPR is the next evolution of the POF-USA P308 AR 10 (7.62×51) Rifle. P308 SPR includes a match grade 18.5 inch Nitride heat-treated barrel, giving you almost double barrel life of a chrome lined barrel while adding the best accuracy.
POF P308 SPR has there new and improved E2-chamber that is designed to eliminate chance of extraction failure, They have machined four grooves into the chamber which uses barrel back pressure to release the spent casing with assistance of the extractor.
P308 SPR is short-stroke gas piston AR10 Rifle, Which makes its internals stay cool no mater how many rounds you run through it. Eliminating the chance of failure to the weapon and cook off of ammunition under extreme rapid fire scenarios.
P308 SPR can shoot MOA and Sub-moa with the correct ammunition and depending on shooters ability. The P308 SPR is very light weight only weighing in at 8.4 lbs, Combined with the Gas Piston system and the triple port break. It make the P308 SPR a top choice between hunters and Long Range shooters alike.
POF P308 SPR Specifications
- CALIBER:7.62 x 51mm NATO (.308 WIN)
- CHAMBER: E2 Dual Extraction Technology Chamber
- ACTION:Semi-auto,Short-stroke gas piston system
- WEIGHT:8.4 lbs / 3.81kg (empty)
- BARREL:18.5 in / 46.99cm Match grade Nitride heat-treated barrel/li>
- RIFLING:1:10, 5/8X24 Barrel threads
- LENGTH:39.0 in / 99.06cm
- GAS BLOCK:5 Position Adjustable
- HANDGUARD: 14.5 inch M LOK Rail
- MUZZLE DEVICE:Triple Port Muzzle Brake
- TRIGGER: POF single-stage, 4.0 lb Enhanced Finger Placement Drop In with KNS anti-walk pins
- FURNITURE: Luth MBA, Mission First Tactical Grip
- ACCURACY: MOA with proper ammo and shooter ability
- FIRE CONTROL:Ambidextrous Bolt Release Ambidextrous Safety Selector Ambidextrous Bolt Catch