TRIJICON IR-PATROL M250K
TRIJICON IR-PATROL M250K Ships Free
TRIJICON IR-PATROL M250K Helmet Mounted Thermal-Monocular System in stock at the Best Price.
The TRIJICON IR-PATROL M250K Helmet Thermal-Monocular is fully ruggedized and weatherproof. It has a multidirectional thumbstick control that comes standard. The IR-PATROL’s M300W large controls make them easy to find in complete darkness.
The TRIJICON IR-PATROL M250K Helmet Mounted Thermal-Monocular has a electronic digital zooming (E-ZOOM) system that comes standard on the M300W. It lets you achieve magnifications levels quickly.
IR-PATROL’s are equipped with (DFC) also know as Digital Focus Control allows the shooter to focus his/her picture and sharpen the overall picture for extreme quality detail.
The TRIJICON IR-PATROL M250K comes equipped with an easy-to-control polarity mode. while in polarity mode it lets you switch between three levels of white hot and three levels of black hot. Most other thermal systems on the market offer one one level. With three levels on the M250K low, medium and high, you can pick your perfect mode for viewing.
Trijicon has optional 2x and 3x Afocal Magnifiers provide a easy and cost effective way to get long range magnification. When using an Trijicon Afocal Magnifier, It will allow your system to double or triple its lens magnification, depending upon the magnifier you selected to purchase.
The TRIJICON IR-PATROL M250K Helmet Mounted Kit includes the helmet mount.
Feel free to call Xtreme Guns and Ammo in Texas for all your Trijicon Thermal Scope Needs at 832-363-3783.
TRIJICON IR-PATROL M250K Features
- 60 HZ FRAME-RATE SYSTEM
- IMAGE CAPTURE
- EDGE DETECT MODE
- WILCOX SHOE INTERFACE
TRIJICON IR-PATROL M250K Secifications
- Manufactures Item Number: IRMO-250K
- SENSOR TYPE: Uncooled VOx (Vanadium Oxide)
- THERMAL SENSITIVITY: <50mk
- SENSOR RESOLUTION: 640×480
- SENSOR PITCH: 12 Micron
- FRAME RATE: 60 Hz
- SPECTRAL RESPONSE: 8 – 12 Microns
- DISPLAY TYPE: Monochrome Digital OLED
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 640×480 pixels
- BASIC FEATURES: E-Zoom, Polarity, DFC
- ADVANCED FEATURES: DCE – Digital Contrast Enhancement Edge Detection Mode
- START-UP TIME: Approx. 5 Seconds
- VIDEO OUTPUT: Analog RS-170 (with Optional Cable)
- BATTERY TYPE: 1 each CR123 3 volt, 2 each with adapter
- BATTERY LIFE: 1 – 1.5 Hours @ 60 Hz, 1 – 2 Hours @ 30 Hz, 2 – 3.5 Hours @ 60 Hz, 2 – 5 Hours @ 30 Hz
- HELMET MOUNT: Used Part No. IRDMNT-9974
- WEIGHT: 454 grams
- DIMENSIONS: 5.95” L x 2.0” H x 2.95” W
- DIOPTER: -6 / +2
- EYE RELIEF: 27mm
- ENVIRONMENTAL:-40c to +55c Operating, -45c to +75c Storage