POF P415 EDGE Tungsten
POF P415 EDGE Tungsten Ships Free
POF P415 EDGE Tungsten is the next evolution of the POF-USA P415 AR 15 5.56 Rifle. P415 EDGE Tungsten includes a 16.5 inch Nitride heat-treated barrel, giving you almost double barrel life of a chrome lined barrel while adding accuracy.
POF’s P415 EDGE Tungsten has there new and improved E2-chamber that is designed to eliminate chance of extraction failure, They have machined four grooves into the chamber which uses barrel back pressure to release the spent casing with assistance of the extractor.
The P415 EDGE Tungsten is short-stroke gas piston AR15 Rifle, Which makes its internals stay cool no mater how many rounds you run through it. Eliminating the chance of failure to the weapon and cook off of ammunition under extreme rapid fire scenarios.
P415 EDGE Tungsten can shoot MOA and Sub-moa with the correct ammunition and depending on shooters ability. The EDGE is very light weight only weighing in at 7lbs, Combined with the Gas Piston system and the triple port break. It makes the P415 Edge a top choice between hunters and shooters alike.
POF P415 EDGE Tungsten Specifications
- CALIBER:5.56 x 45mm NATO (.223 Remington)
- CHAMBER: E2 Dual Extraction Technology Chamber
- ACTION:Semi-auto,Short-stroke gas piston system
- WEIGHT:7.0 lbs / 3.18kg (empty)
- BARREL:16.5 inch (36.83cm) Nitride heat-treated barrel
- LENGTH:1/2-28 Barrel threads
- FINISH: Tungsten
- GAS BLOCK:5 Position Adjustable
- HANDGUARD: 14.5 inch M LOK Rail
- MUZZLE DEVICE:Triple Port Muzzle Brake
- TRIGGER: POF Drop In Trigger System, 4.5 lb
- FURNITURE:Mission First Tactical
- ACCURACY: MOA with proper ammo and shooter ability
- FIRE CONTROL:Ambidextrous Bolt Release Ambidextrous Safety Selector Ambidextrous Bolt Catch