POF P308 EDGE Tungsten
POF P308 EDGE Tungsten Ships Free
POF P308 EDGE Tungsten is the next evolution of the POF-USA P308 AR 10 (7.62×51) Rifle. POF P308 EDGE Tungsten includes a 16.5 inch Nitride heat-treated barrel, giving you almost double barrel life of a chrome lined barrel while adding accuracy.
POF P308 EDGE Tungsten has there new and improved E2-chamber that is designed to eliminate chance of extraction failure, They have machined four grooves into the chamber which uses barrel back pressure to release the spent casing with assistance of the extractor.
POF P308 EDGE Tungsten is short-stroke gas piston AR10 Rifle, Which makes its internals stay cool no mater how many rounds you run through it. Eliminating the chance of failure to the weapon and cook off of ammunition under extreme rapid fire scenarios.
P308 EDGE Tungsten can shoot MOA and Sub-moa with the correct ammunition and depending on shooters ability. The EDGE is very light weight only weighing in at 8.1 lbs, Combined with the Gas Piston system and the triple port break. It make the P308 Edge a top choice between hunters and shooters alike.
POF P308 EDGE Tungsten Specifications
- CALIBER:7.62 x 51mm NATO (.308 WIN)
- CHAMBER: E2 Dual Extraction Technology Chamber
- ACTION:Semi-auto,Short-stroke gas piston system
- WEIGHT:8.1 lbs / 3.67kg (empty)
- BARREL:16.5 inch (36.83cm) Nitride heat-treated barrel
- RIFLING:1:10, 5/8X24 Barrel threads
- LENGTH:35.0 inch / 88.9cm (collapsed)
- GAS BLOCK:5 Position Adjustable
- HANDGUARD: 14.5 inch M LOK Rail
- MUZZLE DEVICE:Triple Port Muzzle Brake
- TRIGGER: POF Drop In Trigger System, 4.5 lb
- FURNITURE:Mission First Tactical
- ACCURACY: MOA with proper ammo and shooter ability
- FIRE CONTROL:Ambidextrous Bolt Release Ambidextrous Safety Selector Ambidextrous Bolt Catch