PWS MK1 MOD 1-M Rifle For Sale
PWS MK1 MOD 1-M Rifle Ships Free
Every PWS MK1 MOD 1-M Rifle is equipped with the PWS long stroke piston system. Built with the internal system PWS owners know and love, the Mod 1-M series is a go to for civilians and Law Enforcement. Fully forged upper and lower receivers make the MK1 MOD 1 a no-nonsense firearm when you a need high value option that is relentless and unstoppable.
The PWS MK1 MOD 1-M adds a flared mag well and built-in trigger guard, eliminating forward assist. These weapons are available in .223 Wylde Caliber and either 14.5 inch or 16.1 inch barrel lengths. All PWS firearms are built 100% in the U.S.A to exact tolerances, using only the highest quality materials. Designed to perform in the toughest conditions and environments on earth, built to be your Primary Weapon!
Xtreme Guns and Ammo Carries the full line of PWS Firearms in Stock and on Sale. Can’t find what you are looking for? Feel free to chat with us on line or call 832-520-2515 for answers to all or your PWS questions and needs.
MK1 MOD 1-M RIFLE Specifications:
- Caliber: .223 Wylde
- SKU: 18-2M116RA1B, 18-2M114RA1B
- UPC: 811154030269, 811154030252
- Operating System: PWS Long Stroke Piston System, 3 setting Adjustable Gas Regulator
- Barrel Length: 16.1 inches, 14.5 inches
- Gas System Length: Mid Length
- Barrel Twist Rate: 1:8
- Muzzle Velocity: 2921 fps
- Muzzle Device: PWS FSC 556 (pinned & welded)
- Upper Receiver: PWS Proprietary Piston Upper, T6 7075 Forged, Anodized
- Handguard: PWS M-Lok 13.624 in Handguard (1.7 inch width, 2.25 inch height)
- Charging Handle: Radian Raptor Ambidextrous Charging Handle
- Lower Receiver: PWS MK1 MOD 1-M Multi-Caliber Lower, T6 7075 Forged, Anodized, AR-15 Compatible
- Trigger: Mil-Spec Enhanced, PTFE Coated
- Trigger Pull Weight: 5.5 – 6.5 lbs.
- Buffer Tube: PWS Enhanced Buffer Tube with ratchet lock castle nut and end plate set with built-in QD mount
- Buffer: PWS Enhanced H2 Steel Body Buffer
- Furniture: Bravo Company USA Buttstock and Pistol Grip