Springfield Armory M1A SOCOM 16 CQB
Springfield Armory M1A SOCOM 16 CQB Ships Free!
The Springfield Armory M1A SOCOM 16 CQB is Springfield’s most compact Tactical M1A Rifle. Built for shooters who need a smaller rifle without sacrificing the knock down of the larger 7.62 NATO Cartridge. Featuring a CQB composite stock and a 16 inch black carbon steel barrel with 1:11 right hand twist with 6 grooves. Then Springfield finished off the end of the barrel with a compensator, To reduce muzzle climb for less felt recoil and faster follow up shots. Coming standard with .125 tritium XS blade front sight and a Ghost ring rear sight. The rear sight has is adjustable with .135 MOA of windage and elevation. Built for combat and tight quarter scenarios, The Springfield SOCOM 16 is the perfect compact rifle that delivers unmatched performance and reliability. You can see and feel the exceptional quality of this M1A SOCOM 16 Rifle.
Springfield’s M1A SOCOM 16 CQB in 308 Win is the perfect close to medium range rifle platform. Perfect for hunting light to medium game, With plenty of knock down from the heavy hitting 7.62x51mm NATO cartridge. Shop More Springfield M1A Rifles Online!
Springfield Armory M1A SOCOM 16 CQB (Specifications)
- Manufactures item Number: AA9611
- Manufactures UPC: 706397904074
- Chassis Color: Black
- Caliber: .308 Winchester/7.62x51mm NATO
- Barrel: 16.25 inch, 1:11 Twist RH, 6-Groove Carbon Steel
- Magazine: 1 – 10 Round, Parkerized
- Length: 37.25 inches
- weight: 9.2 Lbs
- Stock: 5 position CQB with AdjustableCheek Piece; M-Lok Rail System: 1-7 Slot / 2-3 Slot; Composite
- Front Sight: XS Post w/ Tritium Insert, .125 Blade
- Rear Sight: Ghost Ring Aperture .135 inch w/MOA Adjustment for both Windage and Elevation