Trijicon REAP-IR Ships Free
Trijicon REAP-IR comes with Free Mini DVR, Remote, 90 Degree output download cable and SD Card!
Trijicon REAP-IR Mini Thermal Rifle Scope by Trijicon Electro Optics is the leader in High-end Thermal Optics. Trijicon Electro Optics has created a masterpiece of light weight optical perfection, with the all new Trijicon REAP-IR Mini Thermal Scope and its super crisp unmatched 640×480 resolution. The Trijicon REAP-IR with its full digital processing ability, is a powerful yet compact Thermal Riflescope that enables the shooter to engage targets in any light condition. The robust 35mm lens and 2.5×20 power magnification with crystal clear reticle, adjustable contrast and resolution settings makes it a clear choice among all the other thermals on the market today. You will love the quick and easy to use thumb stick to access menus and polarity options to navigation the REAP-IR’s settings. Trijicon’s REAP-IR is trusted by Military, Law-enforcement, shooters and hunters alike who demand speed and accuracy for Day or night‑time use
Trijicon REAP-IR displays the shooters current reticle position in the left-lower corner of the units screen to help with ballistic calculations for sighting in the thermal system.
Trijicon REAP-IR has a Stadiametric Rangefinder built in the unit, the shooter can quickly determine distances to range the target. It’s a very simple process first set the range of your range unit, Second set your target size. Last but not least then adjust the range marks to your target. Then finally your distance will be displayed in the Display of the Range Readout.
Trijicon REAP-IR has a electronic digital zooming system that comes standard on the REAP-IR. It lets you achieve numerous magnifications levels quickly. The REAP-IR has a advanced built-in sighting system were the reticle maintain’s a boresight.
Trijicon REAP-IR is fully ruggedized and weatherproof. It has a multidirectional thumbstick control that comes standard. The REAP-IR large controls make them easy to find in complete darkness.
Trijicon’s REAP-IR EDGE DETECT Mode is an entirely new way to view your target with precise target recognition. The REAP-IR while in EDGE DETECT Mode has only a fraction of the brightness of the other modes to greatly reduce night blindness from the bright out put of the viewing screen.
Trijicon REAP-IR comes equipped with an easy-to-control polarity mode. while in polarity mode it lets you switch between three levels of white hot and three levels of black hot. Most other thermal systems on the market offer one one level. With three levels on the REAP-IR low, medium and high, you can pick your perfect mode for viewing.
Feel free to call Xtreme Guns and Ammo a Authorized Trijicon Electro-Optics Distributor located in Richmond Texas at 832-363-3783. Shop Trijicon Thermal Scopes on Sale at Huge Discount Pricing Online!.
Trijicon REAP-IR Features
- 2.5X OPTICAL/20X DIGITAL
- 12° FIELD OF VIEW
Trijicon REAP-IR Secifications
- Free Mini DVR From Night Sight Optics, remote, USB and accessory wires included
- Free 90 Degree Video output Cable to communicate From Reap-IR to Mini DVR
- Free 16GB SD Card
- Manufactures Item Number: IRMS-35
- UPC: 719307800809
- SENSOR TYPE: Uncooled VOx (Vanadium Oxide)
- THERMAL SENSITIVITY: <50mk
- SENSOR RESOLUTION: 640×480
- SENSOR PITCH: 12 Micron
- FRAME RATE: 60 Hz with a 30 Hz Power Save Mode
- SPECTRAL RESPONSE: 8 – 12 Microns
- DISPLAY TYPE: Digital OLED
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 640×480 pixels
- BASIC FEATURES: E-Zoom, Polarity
- ADVANCED FEATURES: DCE—Digital Contrast Enhancement, ETR—Enhanced Target Recognition, RANGE FINDER – Stadiametric
- START-UP TIME: Approx. 5 Seconds
- VIDEO OUTPUT: Analog RS-170 (with Optional Cable)
- BATTERY TYPE: 2 x CR123
- BATTERY LIFE: 3.5 Hours @ 60 Hz, 5 Hours @ 30 Hz
- WEAPON MOUNT: Mini D-LOC Picatinny Rail Mount
- RETICLE: Simple and Complex Reticles, Digital Read-Outs, 4 Save Locations
- WEIGHT: 590 grams
- DIMENSIONS: 6.5” L x 3.0” H x 2.95” W
- DIOPTER: -6 / +2
- EYE RELIEF: 27mm
- ENVIRONMENTAL:-40c to +55c Operating, -45c to +75c Storage