TRIJICON IR-PATROL M250
TRIJICON IR-PATROL M250 Ships Free
TRIJICON IR-PATROL M250 Thermal-Monocular System in stock at the Best Price.
The TRIJICON IR-PATROL M250 Thermal-Monocular is fully ruggedized and weatherproof. A multidirectional thumbstick control and an electronic digital zooming (E-ZOOM) system, lets shooters achieve magnifications levels quickly. In addition, the M250 is equipped with Digital Focus Control (DFC), allowing for extreme sharpness in the overall picture.
Equipped with an easy to control polarity mode, the Trijicon IR-Patrol M250 switches easily between three levels of white hot and black hot. Most other thermal systems on the market offer one one level. Optional 2X and 3X Afocal Magnifiers provide an easy and cost effective way to get long range magnification, allowing the system to double or triple its lens magnification.
TRIJICON has made the IR-PATROL M250 available in 3 versions; IR Patrol M250 19mm; IR Patrol M250K – 19mm that includes the helmet mount and IR Patrol M250XR 60mm.
Xtreme Guns and Ammo carries the complete line of Trijicon Thermal Scopes. Call or text 832-363-3783 for answers to all of your Trijicon questions and needs.
TRIJICON IR-PATROL M250 (Features)
- 60 HZ FRAME-RATE SYSTEM
- IMAGE CAPTURE
- EDGE DETECT MODE
- WILCOX SHOE INTERFACE
TRIJICON IR-PATROL M25K (Specifications)
- SENSOR TYPE: Uncooled VOx (Vanadium Oxide)
- THERMAL SENSITIVITY: 50mk
- SENSOR RESOLUTION: 640×480
- SENSOR PITCH: 12 Micron
- FRAME RATE: 60 Hz
- SPECTRAL RESPONSE: 8 – 12 Microns
- DISPLAY TYPE: Monochrome Digital OLED
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 640×480 pixels
- BASIC FEATURES: E-Zoom, Polarity, DFC
- ADVANCED FEATURES: DCE – Digital Contrast Enhancement Edge Detection Mode
- START-UP TIME: Approx. 5 Seconds
- VIDEO OUTPUT: Analog RS-170 (with Optional Cable)
- BATTERY TYPE: 1 each CR123 3 volt, 2 each with adapter
- BATTERY LIFE: 1 – 1.5 Hours @ 60 Hz, 1 – 2 Hours @ 30 Hz, 2 – 3.5 Hours @ 60 Hz, 2 – 5 Hours @ 30 Hz
- HELMET MOUNT: Used Part No. IRDMNT-9974
- WEIGHT: 454 grams
- DIMENSIONS: 5.95” L x 2.0” H x 2.95” W
- DIOPTER: -6 / +2
- EYE RELIEF: 27mm
- ENVIRONMENTAL:-40c to +55c Operating, -45c to +75c Storage