VORTEX Golden Eagle HD 15-60X52
VORTEX Golden Eagle HD 15-60X52 Ships Free
The Vortex Golden Eagle HD 15-60X52 is engineered specifically for F Class and Bench Rest competition shooters. Ultra-precise, extremely fine 1/8 MOA adjustments and second focal plane reticle options maximize precision on long range targets. The Golden Eagle’s top-tier optical system makes for super-sharp target pictures down range. Reading mirage, and other wind indicators, accurately is also a perk attached to this primo optical system. Weighing a light, 29.5 ounces, weight limits are easy to adhere to. Shooters turning to the Golden Eagle for F Class or Bench Rest puts the Win on their side.
Vortex has equipped the Golden Eagle HD 15-60X52 with the ESR-1 MOA (Enhanced Crosshair Reticle) or SCR-1 MOA (Simple Crosshair Reticle). The EXR-1 is a hash marked reticle using moa based, sub-tension lines, with a floating center dot that subtends 0.095 MOA at 40X. An exact opposite of a ‘busy’ reticle, the SCR-1 only needs attention to the fine crosshairs that subtend 0.016 MOA at 40X.
Xtreme Guns and Ammo in Richmond Texas carries the full line of Vortex Optics Rifle Scopes for Tactical and Long Range applications. Feel free to call XGA with all your Vortex Rifle Scope Questions, at 832-363-3783 or chat with us online during regular chat hours.
Vortex Golden Eagle HD 15-60X52 (Specifications)
- Magnification: 15-60X
- Objective Lens Diameter: 52mm
- Eye Relief: 3.9 inches
- Reticle: ESR-1 MOA (Enhanced Crosshair Reticle) or SCR-1 MOA (Simple Crosshair Reticle)
- Field of View: 6.3-1.7 feet/100yds
- Tube Size: 30mm
- Turret Style: Target
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/8 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation: 10 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 55 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 45 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 20 yards to infinity
- Length: 16.1inches
- Weight: 29.7 ounces
Vortex Golden Eagle HD 15-60X52 (Features)
- APO System Index: Matched lenses that correct color across the visual spectrum
- Optically Indexed Lenses: Optimizes image sharpness and brightness edge to edge
- HD Lens Elements: Extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity
- Multi-Coated Anti-Reflective Lens Coatings: on all air-to-glass surfaces
- Plasma Tech Coating: Provides durability and performance
- Second Focal Plane Reticle Scale: maintains the same ideally sized appearance.
- Side Focus
- Extra-Fine Resolution Turret
- Fast Focus Eyepiece
- ASR (Aperture Stop Ring): Broadens the depth of focus
- Aluminum Lens Caps