AERO Precision M5E1 6.5 Creedmoor SS Fluted Complete Upper For Sale
AERO Precision M5E1 6.5 Creedmoor SS Fluted Complete Upper in Stock at the Best Price!
Aero Precision’s M5E1 6.5 Creedmoor SS Fluted Complete Upper Receiver includes the Gen 2 Handguard. Key features of the Gen 2 include an addition of quick disconnect sling sockets. An enhanced milling design on the grip adds visual appeal and a new profile for the picatinny top rail.
Aero Precision’s M5E1 Enhanced Assembled Upper is made up of: a 15″ Enhanced M-LOK Handguard, a 6.5 Creedmoor Fluted Stainless Steel Rifle Length Barrel, a Low Profile Gas Block and Rifle Length Gas Tube. Shooters can choose black or flat dark earth, and either 22 or 24 inch length. This upper comes assembled for immediate use.
Xtreme Guns and Ammo is your one stop shop, online, for all Aero Precision Rifles and Parts. Shop Online, chat with us, or call 832-363-3783 for answers to all of your Aero Precision questions and needs.
AERO Precision M5E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver Features:
- Enhanced forging from 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Precision machined to M5E1 Specs
- M4 Feedramps
- Installed port door and forward assist
- Laser engraved T-marks (Anodized only)
- Accepts standard AR .308 components
- Handguard mounting platform is forged into the receiver
AERO Precision 6.5 Creedmoor SS Fluted Barrel Features:
- Chamber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Twist: 1 in 8
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Finish: Bead Blasted
- Gas Port Drilled
- Gas Block Journal: .936
- Gas System Length: Rifle
- HP and MPI Tested
- Standard .308 A2 flash hider
Gen 2 Handguard Features:
- One piece free float design
- Built in anti-rotation tabs
- Scalloped rails
- Continuous top rails
- 1.78 inch inside diameter fits most muzzle devices and 1.5 inch suppressors
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- Gen 2 features: Quick disconnect sling sockets, additional milling along flats to aid gripping, new profile for continuous picatinny top rail