AERO Precision M5 (.308) Enhanced M-LOK Handguard – Gen 2 For Sale Online
AERO Precision M5 (.308) Enhanced M-LOK – Gen 2 in Stock at the Best Price
AERO Precision’s M5 (.308) Enhanced M-LOK – Gen 2 provide a free float, lightweight design for any custom .308 build. Machined to mil-spec dimensions and engineered to perfection this handguard retains strength and stability while eliminating bulk. Aero’s M-LOK system allows for advanced modularity past the 1913 picatinny rail system.
M5 (.308) Enhanced M-LOK Handguards are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. A choice of 12 and 15 inch lengths, and black or flat dark earth finishes are offered. Shooters can also choose the barrel nut needed for a standard upper or an enhanced upper.
Xtreme Guns and Ammo is your one stop shop for all Aero Precision Rifles and Parts. Shop the entire line of Aero Precision firearms online. You can also chat with us online, or call 832-363-3783 for answers to all of your Aero Precision questions and needs.
M5 (.308) Enhanced M-LOK Handguard Features:
- One piece free float design
- Built in anti-rotation tabs
- Scalloped rails
- Continuous top rail
- Inside Diameter: 1.72 inches from barrel nut cut to forward end
- Inside Barrel Nut Cut Diameter: 1.78 inches
- Compatible with low profile gas blocks
- DPMS High Profile (.210 Tang)
Gen 2 Features:
- Quick disconnect sling socket at 3,6 and 9 positions
- Additional milling along flats to aid with gripping and add visual appeal
- New profile for the continuous picatinny to rail