Volquartsen 17 HMR IF-5 Rifle For Sale
17 HMR IF-5 Rifle for Sale Online
Volquartsen 17 HMR IF-5 Rifle In Stock at the Best Price.
Volquartsen’s 17 HMR IF-5 combines all the features every shooter wants in one great, lightweight package! Amazing accuracy and great balance are the calling cards of the IF-5. I-Fluting increases surface area, which reduces weight, and adds rigidity to the barrel, more than the fluting available on any other Volquartsen firearms. Maximum heat dissipation, and extreme accuracy, is provided from the barrel that is 12 ounces lighter than a bull barrel. An added benefit is the standard Forward Blow Compensator that embellishes the IF-5 in both looks and performance. Bolt action accuracy, the mission of Volquartsen, begins with the barrel. Featuring match bore and chamber tolerances, the dimensions have evolved from over 25 years of testing, and are proprietary to Volquartsen. Engineered with digital, gauging equipment, each barrel is ensured to meet the stringent criteria required for the 17 HMR IF-5.
Volquartsen has made the 17 HMR IF-5 Rifle available in six stock choices; Hogue Stock, Blue Thumbhole Stock, Blue Lightweight Thumbhole Stock, Brown/Gray Sporter Stock, Green Lightweight Thumbhole Stock and a Brown Laminated Sporter Stock.
Xtreme Guns and Ammo carries a large inventory of Volquartsen Firearms. Shop online 24/7, call or text 832-363-3783 for answers to all of your Volquartsen questions and needs.
Volquartsen 17 HMR IF-5 Rifle (Specifications):
- Caliber: 17 HMR
- Receiver: Stainless-steel, CNC Machined w/threaded in barrel
- Barrel: .920 Inch Stainless-steel bull barrel
- Barrel Length: 18.5 inches
- Length of Pull: 13.75 inches
- Threads: 1/2X28 TPI Threads and Thread Protector
- Magazines: One 9 Round
- Trigger Weight: 2.25 pounds
- Weight: Approx. 8 pounds
Volquartsen 17 HMR IF-5 Rifle (Features):
- Stock: Hogue Stock, Blue Thumbhole Stock, Blue Lightweight Thumbhole Stock, Brown/Gray Sporter Stock, Green Lightweight Thumbhole Stock and a Brown Laminated Sporter Stock
- Barrel: Forward Blow Comp, I-Flute, Stainless-steel
- Trigger Guard: Silver
- TG200 Installed for crisp, clean trigger pull
- Rail: Integral Picatinny, 0 MOA
- Made In USA