Benelli M4 Tactical (LE)
Benelli M4 Tactical (LE) Ships Free
The Benelli M4 Tactical (LE) 12 Gauge Semi-Auto Shotgun is the combat service shotgun of the U.S. Joint Services today. The Benelli M4 is a unique, Auto-Regulated Gas-Operated (A.R.G.O.) semi-auto 12-gauge. The metalwork is chrome-plated, anodized or coated with heavy phosphate to prevent corrosion under the most grueling conditions.
This all new Benelli M4 Tactical (LE) Shotgun is equipped with Benelli’s new Aluminum Multi-Rail, QD Sling Socket, Ghost-ring Night sights, improved mag release, and enhanced side charging handle. It also includes a picatinny rail for mounting scopes, sights, and optics. This Benelli M4 comes with a Extended magazine tube that will hold 7 + 1 with 2 3/4 shot-shells and a Black Synthetic LE Collapsible Stock Pistol Grip Stock.
Can’t find the Benelli Shotgun you are looking for? Shop the full line of Benelli Shotguns here. Feel free to chat with the Benelli experts at Xtreme Guns and Ammo online, or call 832-363-3783 for answers to all of your Benelli questions and needs.
Benelli M4 Tactical (LE) Specifications
- Manufactures Part # 11732, Manufactures UPC # 650350117325
- Manufactures Part # 11733, Manufactures UPC # 650350117332
- Gauge: 12-Gauge
- Handguard: Benelli Aluminum Multi-rail
- Chambered for: 2-3/4 inch and 3 inch
- Barrel 18.5 inchs
- Overall Length: 40 inch
- Stock: 5 Position Benelli LE Collapsible Pistol Grip Stock
- Sights: Ghost Ring Night Sights
- Weight: 8.4 lbs
- Chokes: M
- Type of Sights: Ghost-Ring Night Sights
- Length of Pull: 9.25 – 14.375 inch
- Drop at Heel: 2-1/4 inch
- Drop at Comb: 1-1/2 inch
- Receiver drilled and tapped for scope mounting
- Picatinny rail is included