Stoeger Uplander Shotgun for Sale
Stoeger Uplander Shotgun for Sale Online
Stoeger Uplander Shotgun Always in Stock at the Best Price!
Stoeger’s Uplander Field Side by Side shotgun is precision machined to exacting tolerances, and features a timeless, English design. Enginnered to last for years, this firearm can become a family heirloom to be passed down through the ages. At a price to fit even the most discerning budget, the Uplander offers double-triggers, an A-Grade, Satin Walnut Stock, along with a tang-mounted safety that automatically engages when the gun is broke open.
The Stoeger Uplander Field Side by Side Shotgun is available in 12, 20, 28 and .410 gauges and 26 or 28 inch barrel lengths.
Xtreme Guns and Ammo Carries a large inventory of Stoeger Shotguns in Stock at all times. Feel Free to Call us at 832-363-3783, or chat with us online, for answers to all of your Stoeger Rifle questions and needs.
Stoeger Uplander Shotgun (Specifications):
- Gauge: 12, 20, 28 and .410
- Chambered for: 2 3/4 and 3 inch
- Action: Side by Side
- Barrel Length: 26 and 28 inches
- Overall Length: 42 and 44 inches
- Weight: 7.0 to 7.5 pounds
- Chokes: IC and M (12 and 20 Gauge), Fixed IC and M (28 Gauge), F and F Fixes (.410)
- Sight: Brass Bead
- Trigger: Double
- Length of Pull: 14 1/2 inches
- Drop at Heel: 2.5 inches
- Drop at Comb: Adjustable
- Stock Finishes: A-Grade Satin Walnut