AGM NVG-50 Night Vision Goggle
AGM NVG-50 Night Vision Goggle Ships Free
AGM NVG-50 Night Vision Goggle Always in Stock!
The AGM NVG-50 Night Vision Goggle is a dual channel system with a 51 degree field of view. There is no need to move the binoculars to access a large visual field. Advanced multi-coated optics operate for 20 hours plus from a single AA alkaline battery or one CR123A battery. Also featured is an integral infrared illuminator for reading in the dark. Hands free use is possible by installing mounts like the AN/OVS-7D, AN/PVS-14, AN/PVS-7A/C, AN/PVS-15 and AN/PVS-18 with mini-rail interface. NVG’s Interface Shoe is preinstalled and used to install the NVG to a standard dovetail type headset or a helmet mount.
AGM’s NVG-50 Night Vision Goggle is offered in various models. Users can choose from Gen 2+ or Gen 3+, Level 1 or Level 2, with White or Green Phosphor IIT, along with other options.
Xtreme Guns and Ammo carries the full line of AGM Night Vision and Thermal Optics. Shop Online, call the AGM Pros at 832-520-2515, or chat during regular store hours, for answers to all of your AGM Global Vision questions and needs.
AGM NVG-50 Night Vision Goggle Specifications:
- Image Intensifier Tube: Gen 2+ or Gen 3
- Magnification: 1X
- Lens System: 19 mm; F/1.26
- FOV: 51 degrees
- Focus Range: -.25 m to infinity
- Diopter Adjustment: -6 to +2 dpt
- Interpupillary Distance: 56 to 72 mm
- Eye Relief: 17mm
- LED Indicators: Low Battery, IR On, Excessive Light Conditions
- Infrared Illuminator
- IIT: White or Green Phosphor
- Manual Gain Control
- Bright Light Cut-Off
- Automatic Shut-off System
- Battery: One CR123A (3V) or One AA
- Battery Life: Up to 20 Hours
- Operating Temp Range: -40 degrees F to 122 degrees F
- Storage Temp Range: -58 degrees F to 122 degrees F
- Weight: 1.35 pounds
- Overall Dimensions: 4.4 X 4.6 X 2.9 inches