N-Vision NOX35 Ships Free!
N-Vision NOX35 Thermal Monocular, 35mm, is a 12-micron 60HZ thermal weapon sight that serves as a monocular or scanner. Proudly designed and built in the USA, N-Vision uses only the best BAE thermal imaging cores and highest-grade components. Nox Thermal Monocular optics can be user-configured for right or left eye, dual mounted with another Nox or night vision monocular. To reduce the size and weight of the unit, weapon and/or dovetail mounts are removable to help achieve optimal NOX configuration.
The N-Vision NOX35 Thermal Monocular sights have five ergonomic control buttons permitting immediate access to the most frequently used functions: calibration, polarity, zoom, photo and power. This allows access to the user-friendly menu system for customization of the device parameters. Every Nox Thermal Monocular ships with a standard CR123 battery and a rechargeable 18650 battery and charger. An hour and a half of run time is expected, depending on temperature, with the CR123 battery. Four to seven plus hours available on the rechargeable 19650 battery. The Nox can also be powered with an external USB battery bank via a provided USB-C cable.
Can’t find the N-Vision optic you are looking for? Shop the entire line of N-Vision sights at XGA in Texas. Chat with us online or call (832) 363-3783 for answers to all of your N-Vision questions and needs.
N-Vision NOX35 Specifications
- Resolution: 640 x 480
- Digital Zoom: 1x/2x/4x/8x
- Lens: 35mm F1.1
- Focus: Manual, non-rotating
- Display Type: OLED 640×480 B&W
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Detection Range: 753 Yards
- Identification Range: 136 Yards
- Calibration (NUC) Manual
- Spectral Response: 12 um
- Field of View: 35mm: 12.2(H) x 9.3(V); 15.1 (diagonal)
- Power Source: One CR123 or one 18650
- Weight, CR123 Battery: 16.9 ounces, w/out weapon mount, 19.3 ounces w/weapon mount
- Weight, 18650 Battery: 18.7 ounces, w/out weapon mount, 21 ounces w/weapon mount
- Remote Power: USB 5.0V