TriggerTech Primary – Remington 700 Trigger
The TriggerTech Primary Trigger is the perfect bolt action trigger upgrade for you Remington 700. This drop in trigger will improve the accuracy and precision of your Rem 700 style rifle. Featuring Trigger Tech’s FRT Technology, offering a true zero creep trigger break, very short over travel and outstanding reliability even in the toughest environments. Also equipped with Trigger Tech’s CLKR Technology, this gives you the ability to quickly adjust the trigger pull weight in 1oz increments from 1.5 to 4.0 lbs with just a allen wrench, via the adjustment screw. Also the FRT Technology, combined with the 440C stainless steel internals insure that the trigger is corrosion resistant and ready for a long service life. Furthermore the Frictionless Release Technology doesn’t rely on a coating, polishing or lubrication of the key engagement surfaces. This guarantees that your trigger pulls will be more consistent shot after shot.
Xtreme Guns and Ammo Carries the full line of TriggerTech Triggers, Cant find what you are looking for? Feel free to call us at 832-743-6875, or chat with us online during regular chat hours. Shop More Triggertech on Sale Online!
TriggerTech Primary – Remington 700 Trigger (Trigger Control Details)
- Trigger Lever Type: Straight or Curved
- Trigger Action: Single Stage
- FRT: Yes
- TKR Technology: Yes
- CLKR Technology: Yes
- Overtravel: Sub .015 inch
- Pull Weight: 1.5-4 lbs
- Bolt Release: with or Without
- Safety: with (removal)
- Hand: Right & Left
- Warranty: Product lifetime
- Weapon Platform: Remington 700 (Long and Short Action)
TriggerTech Primary – Remington 700 Trigger (Material Details)
- Housing: 7075 Aluminum (Anodized)
- Key Componets: 440 Stainless Steel
- PVD Black (+$10 PVD) PVD Stands for Physical Vapour Disposition. It is a hard and durable coating that is applied to external stainless components to give them a clean black color.