MPA Competition Chassis
Masterpiece Arms MPA Competition Chassis have taken over the number one spot in the Competitive Shooting arena. Because Phil Cashin and his relentless pursuit for perfection, and the constant evolution of the MPA Comp Chassis to make it a true competition friendly chassis.
All MPA Competition Chassis are manufactured by Masterpiece arms using their CNC Horizontal Machining Center to exact tolerances from 6061 aluminum. The MPA Competition Chassis come standard with adjustable length of pull, adjustable cheek riser and adjustment recoil pad. The chassis also includes all the other bells and whistles like: Bag Rider, Spigot Mount, Nightvison Bridge, Bubble Level and EVG Pistol Grip. The Comp Chassis will fit up to a MTU Barrel contour while using the Night Vision Bridge. If you remove the nightvision bridge the Chassis will accommodate up to a 1.25 Diameter Straight Barrel profile. The MPA Competition Chassis V-Bedding system is configured to allow glass bedding for the action and also a straight section for the barrel if wanted. The MPA Comp Chassis take any AICS type magazine (Not Included).
Xtreme Guns and Ammo carries the Masterpiece Arms MPA Competition Chassis in Stock for the Remington 700 Long Action and Short Action Rifle Variants. We Stock the MPA Comp Chassis in a variety of colors: Tungsten, Gunmetal Grey, FDE, Burnt Bronze, Sniper Green, NRA Blue, Marine Red. Feel free to call us at 832-363-3783 or chat with us online during regular Chat hours. Shop more Masterpiece Arms Chassis Online!
MPA Competition Chassis Features
- Fits: Remington 700 Short Action (Call 832-363-3783) for long Action or other variants
- Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- V-Bedding System
- MPA Buttstock with Adjustable Cheek Riser and Length of Pull
- Spigot Mount
- EVG Pistol Grip
- Front Night Vision Bridge
- Lower Picatinny Rail
- Multiple QD Sling Swivel Locations
- User Located Side Rails (option)
- Durable Cerakote Finish in a Variety of Colors
- Unique Pocketing System reduces weight and increases structural integrity of the chassis
- Adjustable Length of Pull 13.75-14.75 inch
- Recoil Pad is adjustable for Height and Cant
- Adjustable Cheek Riser
- Built in Bubble Level
- Machined Thumb Notch
- 4.9 lbs