AGM PVS-7 Night Vision Goggle
AGM PVS-7 Night Vision Goggle Ships Free
AGM PVS-7 Night Vision Goggle Always in Stock!
The AGM PVS-7 Night Vision Goggle is the highest quality An/PVS-7 B/D system on the market, offering unsurpassed dependability and ergonomic design. Equipped with Automatic Brightness Control (ABC) to adjust image brightness in any light conditions, it maintains image definition and clarity. AGM’s PVS-7 provides a light source beyond the visible spectrum with the built in illuminator. This goggle can operate in complete darkness without being detected. A bright light cut off feature protects the image tube from intense light, and a flip-up shut off is used with an optional helmet mount system. Two LED indicators, in the eyepiece, alert to the IR illuminator on and the low battery indicator. Usable as a hand held goggle or mounted to the user’s head or helmet, this system is lightweight, tough and versatile. Available in various models, users can choose this night vision goggle in Gen 2+ or Gen 3+, Level 1, 2 or 3 and a choice of a Green Phosphor IIT or a White Phosphor IIT, made in the USA.
Xtreme Guns and Ammo carries the full line of AGM Night Vision and Thermal Optics. Shop Online, call the AGM Pros at 832-520-2515, or chat during regular store hours, for answers to all of your AGM Global Vision questions and needs.
AGM PVS-7 Night Vision Goggle Specifications:
- Image Intensifier Tube: Gen 2+ or Gen 3
- Magnification: 1X
- Lens System: 27mm, F/1.2
- FOV: 40 degrees
- Focus Range: -.2m to infinity
- Diopter Adjustment: -6 to +2 dpt
- LED Indicators: Low Battery, IR On
- Infrared Illuminator
- Bright Light Cut-Off
- Automatic Brightness Control
- IIT: Green Phosphor or White Phosphor
- Battery: 2 AA Alkaline or 1 Lithium
- Battery Life: Up to 60 Hours
- Operating Temp Range: -40 degrees F to 122 degrees F)
- Storage Temp Range: -58 degrees F to 158 degrees F)
- Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Overall Dimensions: 6.4 X 6.0 X 3.0 inches