AGM F14 I2 Fusion Night Vision and Thermal Tactical Monocular
AGM F14 I2 Fusion Night Vision Monocular Ships Free!
AGM F14 I2 Fusion Night Vision and Thermal Tactical Monocular Always in Stock!
AGM Global’s new AGM F14 I2 Fusion Night Vision and Thermal Tactical Monocular combines I2 and thermal imaging technologies. This bi-spectrum monocular can observe and search targets in any environment; darkness, smoke, fog, rain, snow and more. Waterproofing keeps this device performing in the most severe weather conditions.
The AGM F14 I2 offers a user-friendly interface along with comfortable and ergonomic operating controls that make adoption and application simple. Either a Gen1+ or Gen 3 high performance image intensifier tube (IIT) and 12μm high sensitivity thermal detector can be added to the F14 I2 monocular. Usable as a hand-held device, or mounted on a helmet, variants of image view are offered. Equipped with manual gain control to adjust image brightness, it provides the highest possible image quality even in changing light situations. Powered by two 18650 rechargeable Lithium batteries, 8 hours of operating time is available in fusion image mode. In I2 night vision mode the F13 can run more than 60 hours.
AGM offer the F14 I2 in four models. Users can choose the Night Vision Tube of choice from: Gen 2+ P43 Green Phosphor, Gen 2+ P45 White Phosphor, Gen 3 FOM 2200+ P43 Green Phosphor or Gen 3 FOM 2000+ White Phosphor.
AGM’s Fusion I2 Night Vision and Thermal Tactical Monocular is equipped with:
- Bi-spectrum image fusion and object highlight
- Detail enhancement and target recognition
- Selection of thermal view channel, I2 night vision or both, combined with multiple fusion modes
- 12 μm, 640X512 indication
- Brightness and contrast image adjustment
- Extra large exit pupil diameter
- Azimuth and Pitch/Inclination Indication
- Low power consumption
- Aviation plug for external power and video output
- Limited 3 year warranty
- Package includes: Monocular, Battery Holder, Two 18650 Lithium Batteries, Helmet Support Kit, Video Cable, Hard Carrying Case, User Manual
Xtreme Guns and Ammo carries the full line of AGM Night Vision and Thermal Optics. Shop AGM Thermals Online or call the AGM Thermal Pros at 832-363-3783. or chat during regular store hours, for answers to all of your AGM Global Vision questions and needs.
AGM F14 I2 Monocular (Specifications):
- Resolution: 640X512
- Detector Type: 12μm, Uncooled Focal Plane Arrays
- Refresh Rate: 50 Hz
- Response Waveband: 8 μm to 14 μm
- Lens (Focal Length): 16mm
- Thermal Field of view (HxV): 25.8 degrees X 19.1 degrees
- Digital Zoom: 1X, 2X, 4X, 8X
- Observation Distance: 1,500m (human detection)
- FCC (Flat Field Correction): Manual
- Palettes: Black Hot, White Hot, Orange Hot, Outline, Highlighting, Thermal Image, Breath
- Video Output: Yes (via aviation plug)
- I2 Night Vision Sensor: Gen 2+ or Gen 3 Image Intensifier Tube
- I2 Night Vision Module Manual Gain Control
- I2 Night Vision Lens Focal Length: 25mm
- I2 Night Vision Module Field of View: 40 degrees
- Optical Magnification: 1X
- Diopter Adjustment Range: -3.5 to +2.5
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 15mm
- Eye Relief: 25mm
- Bright Light Cut-Off
- Infrared Illuminator
- Battery: Two 18650 rechargeable
- Battery Operating Time: Fusion Image Mode – 8+ hours, I2 Night Vision Only – 60+ hours
- Battery Capacity Display
- External Power: 5VDC/2A (via aviation plug)
- Working Temperature Range: -40 degree F to +140 degree F
- Waterproof: IP67
- Weight: .84 pounds