SIG 716i Tread Snakebite SE Rifle
SIG 716i Tread Snakebite SE Rifle Ships Free!
The SIG 716i TREAD SNAKEBITE SE is an exceptional firearm that takes the economy AR to a premium level! Sig fitted a 16 inch carbon-steel barrel on this AR rifle. The 716i is an optics ready, aluminum frame firearm. Putting a 1:10 twist rate on it, Sig makes this a ‘must have’ 7.62 NATO. This lightweight, direct impingement design includes a free-floating M-LOK handguard, a mil-spec trigger and a 6 position adjustable stock.
Every SIG 716i TREAD SNAKEBITE SE sports a carbon steel barrel, and a 20 Round Magazine. Don’t overlook the new M716i Tread Snakebite SE when purchasing for your next AR Rifle.
Shop more SIG AR Rifles and Pistols Online, including the SIG TREAD SNAKEBITE. Call XGA in Texas with all your SIG SAUER Rifle needs at 832-363-3783 or chat with us online during normal chat hours!
SIG 716i Tread Snakebite SE (Specifications)
- Model: R716I-16B-TRD
- Caliber: 7.62 NATO
- Operating System: Direct Impingement
- Elite Cerakote 3 Port Comp
- Stock: 6 Position Adjustable
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Barrel: Carbon Steel
- Trigger Type: SIG Matchlite Flat-Blade Trigger
- Handguard: Free Floating M-LOK
- Twist: 1:10
- Forend: Alloy
- Grip: Polymer
- Receiver: Hard Coat Anodized
- Overall Length: 37 inches
- Overall Width: 2.5 inches
- Height: 8 inches
- Threads: 5/8 inches – 24 Tpi
- Rail: M-LOK
- Weight: 8.5 pounds
- Magazine: 20 Round Polymer
- Mag Type: AR-10