PWS MK113 Alpha Rifle
PWS MK113 Alpha Rifle Ships Free!
The PWS MK113 Alpha Rifle is a rebirth of the original Mark I Alpha, released in 2018. This Limited Edition MK113 Alpha rifle can be pre-ordered and is expected to ship in July 2023. Originally designed with military and law enforcement in mind, this updated version offers many enhancements that have been fine tuned. Exceptional stability, for heavy bullets, ensures unparalleled accuracy and performance. Included on the MK113 Alpha is a TriggerTech Duty Flat bow single stage trigger, a suppressor ready compensator and a Savior rifle case. A unique look is provided with a factory ODG anodizing, and sets the Alpha apart from other PWS firearms.
Primary Weapons System’s PWS MK113 Alpha Rifle sport an accessible gas adjustment knob, at the front of the firearm, and allows gas adjustments to be made easily and with no special tools. Additionally, a 556 heavy profile barrel with 1:7 twist rate, elevates the Alpha to military standards and the interface of the MLOK handguard to the upper receiver delivers premium stability. PWS exhibits its commitment to innovation, and delivers a truly exceptional firearm in this PWS MK113 Alpha.
Xtreme Guns and Ammo Carries the full line of PWS Rifles in Stock and on Sale, including the PWS MK113 Alpha Rifle. Can’t find what you are looking for? Feel free to chat with us on line or call 832-520-2515 for answers to all or your PWS questions and needs.
PWS MK113 Alpha Rifle (Specifications)
- SKU: A113RA13-1F
- Caliber: 556 NATO
- Operating System: PWS Long Stroke Piston w/3 setting Adjustable Gas System
- Barrel Length: 13.8 inches (16 inches total with pinned PWS FRC Comp)
- Gas System Length: Mid Length
- Barrel Twist Rate: 1:7
- Compensator: PWS FRC 556 Suppressor Ready
- PWS M4 Piston Upper, T6 7075 Forged, Anodized
- Handguard: 11.5 inch PWS M-Lok
- Charging Handle: Radian Raptor Ambidextrous
- Lower Receiver: PWS MK1 MOD 2-M Multi-Caliber, T6 7075 Forged, Anodized, AR-15 Compatible
- Trigger: TriggerTech Duty
- Buffer Tube: PWS Enhanced Buffer Tube with ratchet lock castle nut and end plate set with built-in QD mount
- Buffer: PWS Enhanced H4 Steel Body Buffer
- Case: Savior Rifle