Impact Precision 737R Action
Impact Precision 737R Action Ships Free!
The Impact Precision 737R Action is the action the pros use! Impact’s 737 Action was the most popular among the top 100 shooters in Precision Rifle Series for the 2018, 2019, 2021 and 2022 seasons, winning the last 6 seasons in the series. Equipped with a single piece receiver body ensures the most rigid end product with no warping or loose rails.
This Impact Precision 737R Action is a short action, available in Right Hand or Left Hand models. Shooters can choose the right hand model in four bolt faces; .308, Magnum, .223 and 6mm ARC, and the left hand model is available in three bolt faces; .308, Magnum and .223.
Xtreme Guns and Ammo carries an extensive line of Impact Precision Actions in Stock at the Best Price! Shop online 24/7 or call (832) 363-3783 to speak to the Impact Precision Pros for answers to all of your Impact questions and needs.
Impact Precision 737R Action Features:
- Receiver is one piece with integral recoil lug and integral 20 MOA picatinny rail.
- Integral Recoil Lug is .240 thick
- Action weighs in at right under 2lbs 5 oz
- Overall length of pic rail is 5.75″
- Utilizes a mini M16 style extractor and plunger ejector
- Receiver is rough machined, heat treated, bolt races are EDM’d, and finish machined to ensure exacting dimensional tolerances.
- One piece bolt is designed with proper geometry and clearance to allow smooth operation under field conditions.
- Fluting on top and sides of bolt body carry dirt away while a smooth bottom portion ensures smooth cycling.
- Receiver headspace and index tolerance allows actions and barrels to be purchased off the shelf and USER INSTALLED.
- No more sending your favorite match rifle off to be re-barreled!
- Rugged bolt stop design can take abuse while not requiring modification to stocks or chassis.
- Remington 700™ style action footprint allows compatibility with most available stocks and chassis. The KRG Chassis line requires machining for trigger hanger clearance!!
- Trigger Hanger allows simplified field maintenance to the trigger.
- Utilization of Remington 700 style triggers allows a wide range of trigger options.
- Black carbon nitride finish improves operation by increasing surface hardness and lubricity.