MPA Matrix Chassis
MPA Matrix Chassis Ships Free!
Masterpiece Arms MPA Matrix Chassis is a enhanced version of the #1 selling BA Competition Bolt Action Chassis. The Matrix Chassis system is the most advanced chassis system that MPA has ever created, Designed to offer a multitude of user friendly configurations. Like the grips, thumb-rest supports, trigger finger supports and over 100 configurable options for the shooter. They have also created a hand measurement chart to help identify which grip may work best for the shooter. Also the Masterpiece Arms Matrix Chassis allows the shooters hand to be closer to bore of the rifle, Which allows even more variation on how the shooter can set up this rifle.
Xtreme Guns and Ammo carries the Masterpiece Arms MPA Matrix Chassis in Stock for the Remington 700 short action and 700 Short Action clone variants. We Stock the Matrix Chassis in a variety of colors: Graphite Black, Tungsten, Gunmetal, Flat Dark Earth, Midnight Bronze, Mil Spec OD Green, NRA Blue, USMC Red. Feel free to call us at 832-363-3783 or chat with us online during regular Chat hours. Shop more Masterpiece Arms Chassis Online!
MPA Matrix Chassis Features
- All Models we Stock Are Right Handed, If You Need Left Handed Call Us To Order at (832-363-3783)
- Machined From 6061 Aluminum 6061
- MPA RAT System – Rapid Adjustment Technology – 1.5 inch Acra Rail Built into The Chasis V-Bedding System
- MPA Buttstock With The Adjustable riser and length of pull
- 2 of the 5 Different Grip Options (Please Specify at the time of Order on the notes section at checkout) See Pics For Various Grip Options. Swept 1 (Small), Swept 2 (Medium), Swept 3 (Large), Vertical 1 (Small), Vertical 2 (Large) See Photos for comparison on grip types
- 2 of 3 Different Thumb Rest (Please Specify at Time of Order on the Notes Section During Checkout)
- 2 of The 4 Different Trigger Finger Supports ( Please specify at the time of Order on the Notes Section at Checkout)
- Additional Grips, Thumb Rest and Trigger Finger Supports Can be Purchased Separately.
- Front Night Vision Bridge is available in the Following Configurations:
Option 1 = Standard Night Vision Bridge
Option 2 = Enhanced Night Vision Bridge With Enhanced Night Vision Bridge Length Rail (Rail is the Same Length as Enhanced Bridge)
- Multiple QD sling Swivel Locations
- M-LOK Slots on Sides of Fore-End
- Durable Cerakote Finish in a Variety of Colors
- Adjustable Length of Pull 13.5-14.75 inch (Can Be Reduced to 12.5 inch upon request. Additional Fee may Apply)
- Recoil Pad is Adjustable For Height and Cant
- Adjustable Check Riser
- Inclinometer leveling System
- Built in Bag Rider With Butthook
- V4 Spigot Mount (Picatinny Rail and Dovetail Plate Built In) 2 Round Holder
- Our Chassis Take any AICS Type Magazines (mag Not Included) Magazines Available For Purchase Here 6.4 lbs