AGM Wolverine Pro-6 Night Vision Rifle Scope
AGM Wolverine Pro-6 Night Vision Rifle Scope Ships Free
The AGM Wolverine Pro-6 Night Vision Rifle Scope is engineered from high-end aluminum to stand up against rugged day to day requirements in all environments. Based on military specifications, the Wolverine Pro-6 has a non-reflective matte black finish on all external surfaces. Additional features include an adjustable illuminated reticle and user friendly internal windage and elevation adjustments. AGM’s Wolverine Pro-6 allows vision, beyond the expected, in nighttime conditions. Manufactured with a specially-coated aircraft alloy, the double-lever quick release mount allows for highly accurate rail positioning to maximize comfort. Water-resistant, lightweight and robust, the Wolverine Pro-6 is the perfect night vision riflescope for hunters and tactical marksmen.
AGM’s Wolverine Pro-6 is available in Gen 2+, Gen 3 or Gen 3+ and White or Green Phosphor IIT.
Xtreme Guns and Ammo carries the full line of AGM Night Vision and Thermal Optics. Shop Online, call the AGM Pros at 832-520-2515, or chat during regular store hours, for answers to all of your AGM Global Vision questions and needs.
AGM Wolverine Pro-6 Night Vision Rifle Scope Specifications:
- Image Intensifier Tube: White or Green Phosphor
- Magnification: 6X
- Objective Lens: 100mm
- Resolution: 51-64 lp/mm
- FOV: 5.7 degrees
- Focus Range: 50m to infinity
- Diopter Adjustment: -6 to +2 dpt
- Eye Relief: 30mm
- Reticle: Red chevron with ballistic drop
- Reticle Color: Illuminated Red Center
- Boresight Adjustment: 1/2 MOA
- Batteries: Two 1.5 VDC AA
- Battery Life: Up to 40 hours at 20 degrees
- Operating Temp Range: -40 degrees to 122 degrees F
- Weight: 3.25 pounds
- Overall Dimensions: 11.2 X 4.3 X 3.6 inches